About Stettler Supply Company
Stettler Supply Company is a locally owned and operated business located in Salem, Oregon. We have been in business since 1948 and employ over 30 full time employees. We provide quality construction, design, and repair service throughout Oregon and Washington.
With a staff of three irrigation designers, Stettler Supply Company provides irrigation systems from design to start-up for grass seed, row crops, vineyards, berries, orchards, etc. We design and supply whatever system is appropriate for each job utilizing linears, center pivots, drip irrigation, micro-sprinklers, as well as conventional impact sprinklers, and hard hose travelers. System design includes pump/pump stations, filtration, chemigation, fertigation, pipelines, controls, etc. for a complete operational system. Stettler Supply Company is also involved with the disposal of dairy wastewater using systems designed to minimize the impact on neighboring properties.
Commercial/municipal projects include new construction and reconstruction of water and waste water pump stations, water and wastewater treatment plant improvements, filtration, chemical injection and media replacement. Stettler Supply Company, as a general contractor, is able to provide its clients complete turnkey projects, including site work, buildings, mechanical, and electrical work. Stettler Supply Company typically provides and installs the pumps, piping (including fabrication), treatment equipment, chemical injection equipment, etc. Fabrication capabilities include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Although supplying/constructing projects is a major part of what we do, the importance of service is never forgotten. Not only do we provide complete systems/turnkey projects with our customers’ satisfaction paramount in our minds, we stand behind our projects, and provide the necessary service to insure our customers’ satisfaction for years to come.
We believe that one of the major keys to success of any company is its people. We are an equal opportunity employer offering medical & dental benefits, paid vacations, paid holidays, a 401K pension plan, life insurance, disability insurance and a pleasant and safe work environment. Our staff of over 30 employees is well trained and continues to receive training to keep up with new technologies and methods. We always strive to make Stettler Supply a company of which our employees can be proud.
Stettler Supply – Membership Listing
- Agri-business Council
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA)
- Oregon Association of Nurseries
- Oregon Blueberry Growers Association
- Oregon Dairy Farmers Association
- Oregon Essential Oil Growers
- Oregon Farm Bureau
- Oregon Ground Water Association
- Oregon Hop Growers Association
- Oregon Horticulture Society
- Oregon Winegrowers Association
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Water Quality Association
Stettler Supply Company is proud to give back to our communities through voluntary service and sponsorship:
- OAN Board Members, Willamette & Sunset Chapter
- Sponsorships: AgFest, FFA, WIA
- Chemeketa Community College Horticultural Advisory Council
- Chemeketa Community College Adjunct Faculty Member
- Reinke Dealer Council
- Marion County SWCD, Budget Committee Chair
- Oregon State University Cooperative Research Irrigation Systems
Visit Our Store
Come visit our retail store which is fully stocked with pumps, motors, pipe, fittings, accessories and so much more. Our experienced and helpful staff will ensure an enjoyable shopping experience.
Customers come first at Stettler Supply Company!
- 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, except as noted:
- CLOSED Monday 12/24/18 Christmas Eve
- CLOSED Tuesday 12/25/18 Christmas Day
- CLOSED Monday 12/31/18 New Year's Eve
- CLOSED Tuesday 01/01/19 New Year's Day
- CLOSED Saturday
- CLOSED Sunday