Stettler Supply Company (dba Stettler Supply & Construction) is a privately owned construction firm specializing in the installations of municipal market upgrades and construction of new facilities where the mechanical/process work is the primary focus of the projects. We establish most of our work thru competitive bidding where in the Owner awards specific projects based on the most responsive low bid. Stettler Supply is a prequalified contractor highly skilled and competent in Mechanical Installations. By utilizing our experienced estimating team, we have what it takes to deliver your project on time, safely and within your budget constraints. We perform the majority of our work within the greater Portland, Oregon market however; Stettler Supply works throughout the State of Oregon and has a license to perform work in Washington.
Stettler Supply Company has a committed team with backgrounds in construction engineering management, estimating, quality control, safety, and accounting to properly manage all aspects of your project. We are an open shop that employs millwrights, pipefitters, and laborers with the technical knowledge and expertise to fulfill your project needs.
Stettler Supply Company can provide Pre-Construction, Design/Build and Value Engineering services to complement any project.
Our expertise includes installation of water and wastewater process piping including carbon steel, ductile iron, stainless steel, copper, associated appurtenances, fittings, valves and support systems. We are experienced in the installation of clean water and wastewater equipment whether it is a $1,000 sump pump installation or $2million aeration equipment replacement.
We have a full service fabrication shop where we specialize in the fabrication and installation of steel pump cans, manifolds, pipe runs and pump/equipment skids.
Select Project Highlights
Water Pump Stations Modifications
- Owner: City of Lake Oswego
- Scope of Work: This project consisted of work on three separate pump stations. The Waluga Pump Station included removing in stages the existing pumping and electrical equipment so the plant could remain functioning while the work was being done. Stettler Supply & Construction supplied and installed two new 250hp vertical turbine pumps and motors, with new electrical service and motor control center with solid-state starters. Stettler Supply fabricated in house pump suction and discharge headers. The Kerr Road Pump Station included three new 150hp vertical turbine pumps and motors installed in the same configuration as the Waluga Pump Station. The Bergis Pump Station consisted of the removal of the existing pumping equipment and installing three new submersible duty pumps installed within pump cans plus one 150hp vertical turbine can fire flow pump. All suction and discharge headers were fabricated in house by Stettler Supply forces. This project had many logistical constraints but all parties involved teamed to make for a successful completion.
Struvite Recovery Facility
- “The First Commercial Phosphorus Recovery Facility in the United States”
- Owner: CleanWater Services
- Scope of Work: The project consisted of the installation and startup of 3 Nutrient Recovery Reactors (NRR) in the existing Influent Pump Station (IPS) building. NRR is a new technology that removes phosphorus and other nutrients from wastewater and processes them into fertilizer pellets to be sold to farmers, golf courses and nurseries. High amounts of phosphorus in waterways can cause algae bloom which can suffocate aquatic species and create toxins.Phase 1 Demolition of the existing Clean Water Services Influent Pump Station, which housed the Influent pumps were de-commissioned in 2008. Stettler Supply and their subcontractors removed all of the existing equipment; large diameter concrete lined steel piping, plumbing, VFDs, pumps, motors, HVAC, electrical and concrete. These items were demolished and removed to prepare the building for installation of the new equipment.The major pieces of equipment installed were the three (3) NRR’s, two (2) MgCl2 storage tanks, the Motor Control Center (MCC), the PLC cabinet and the Product dewatering, drying and bagging equipment. Each NRR was made up of circular sections, the largest section being 148” in diameter at the top. The operating area of the NRR consisted of the Ground Level, and the Basement (or Motor Room) Level. Stettler Supply Company had to remove the existing storefront to bring the 15,000 pound reactors to final position. Remaining installation included three (3) piping runs by open cut and directional drilling from the Solid Handling Facility to the new SRF Facility.
Nyberg Pump Station Upgrade
- Owner: CleanWater Services
- Scope of Work: This project consisted of furnishing all labor, materials and equipment necessary for various upgrades to the Nyberg Pump Station. This included the replacement of two vacuum-primed, vertical non-clog sewage pumps with two non-clog submersible sewage pumps with retrieval systems; replacement of a steel dry well pump enclosure and steel wet well with a new pre-cast concrete wet well with a cover and hatch; and installation of a new pre-cast concrete valve and metering vault with two hatches as well as a bypass piping vault including all piping and appurtenances to complete the pump station. The project also included the replacement of an existing 4" force main with a new 6" HDPE force main that was installed beneath Nyberg Creek using horizontal directional drilling. All members of the project team worked closely together to assure a quality project was delivered to Clean Water Services that accomplished the intent of the original design as well as meeting the stipulations of the regulatory agencies.
ASR Recovery Pump Station
- Owner: City of Tualatin
- Scope of Work: This project consisted of the development of an aquifer, storage, storage and recovery (ASR) system. ASR is the underground storage of treated drinking water that is injected into a suitable underground aquifer during the winter months and then pumped back into the water system in the summer when water demands are high. Stettler Supply & Construction modified the existing well casing and installed a 700 gpm well open line shaft vertical turbine pump and down hose ASR flow control valve. A new pump house was constructed to contain the above ground mechanical piping and control valves, as well as chlorination and de-chlorination equipment and instrumentation. The entire construction team worked closely with the City of Tualatin and Murray Smith & Associates to make sure the system worked as designed now and in the future.
Visit Our Store
Come visit our retail store which is fully stocked with pumps, motors, pipe, fittings, accessories and so much more. Our experienced and helpful staff will ensure an enjoyable shopping experience.
Customers come first at Stettler Supply Company!
Help available in English/Spanish (Inglés/Español).
- 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- CLOSED, THANKSGIVING, 11/26 & 11/27
- CLOSED, INVENTORY, 12/21 - 12/24
- CLOSED, CHRISTMAS DAY, 12/25
- CLOSED, NEW YEAR'S DAY, 1/1
- CLOSED, Saturday
- CLOSED, Sunday
- FOR WILL-CALL ORDERS, 503-585-5550
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, 503-580-9632